Sunday, March 2, 2008

ARGH!!

So, I just spent 30 minutes typing a post about our day and then it
was DELETED!!! NOOOO!! So now I'm over it. I had written all about
this beautiful city and even more beautiful people and what we did
with the babies today, but now I'm done. So maybe another day.
The very happy thing is that the babies are coming with us today. We
will leave in the next few minutes to say our good-byes and bring them
to our Hotel. You guys don't even know how BUMMED I am about that
deleted post, but I'll try to do it in the next few days. I am so
tired. I woke up at 3 puking my guts out with food poisoning and SO
thankfully it only lasted 3 hours so we can still get the babies.
Pray for their little hearts tonight, please!They are really doing
AMAZING and I can't wait to bring them home. You guys are going to
LOVE them. They fit into our family just right!! And they are going to
love their sisters!!

9 comments:

srhorrell said...

sorry you were so sick--we are all doing pretty good here--a few coughs between grandam and Tegan--off to church today and then home later this afternoon--the girls loved the picture of Calvin kissing Piper and with his cool shades on--love you and will pray for even better bonding with the little ones--are so thankful that love and love of the Father crosses over the miles--mom, dad and your sweet girls

Kari said...

All I do is weep thru your posts. I'm soooo sorry your "big one" was deleted. I hate that!!!!!
Calvin is so handsome & Piper is stunning!!! oh my!!
Keep posting...we're peeking all day long for news!!
Give Mel & Erica big hugs from us!!!
So sorry you were sick...
Praying for you all today!!
Roger & Kari

Rob and Candy said...

ugh, throwing up... I'm so sorry. Thank you for the beautiful pictures of your little ones. I love reading your updates.
candy (awaa)

Fischer middle boy said...

I'm speechless! It is so amazing to see them in your arms after all the waiting. Can't wait for you to come home. Hurry.

kristin said...

Sorry to hear you got sick! Yikes. I am so glad thigns are going well and your babies are SO cute. WOW, the women at the place are SO pretty too.

When you feel up to re-writing that post, we will all be ready to eat it up!

Cherise Fleming said...

Rae and Dave, We are SOOO thrilled for you! Your babies are precious! We can't wait to meet those sweet little ones. We are praying for you...Eph. 1:5

Anonymous said...

Sad face on the post and the food poisoning! We pray for those babies to transition perfectly :-)

Cyndi said...

We are eagerly following your journey as well! What precious babies!!! We're praying, praying for you guys.

marie elizabeth said...

WOW! Calvin and Piper are beautiful!! I can't wait to meet them! Kris said that us girls should take a trip up there in April so hopefully then...Love yall and try to keep us updated as much as a busy mom and dad of 5 can.